Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love Letters From The King

My Princess,
I know what’s best for you, and nothing happens without My knowledge. I see your disappointment when things don’t unfold in your life the way you had envisioned. But if you could only lift your eyes to heaven and see My hand moving with eternal purpose, you could better understand. Don’t forget that your life here is temporary…in other words, My love, you’re not home yet. But for now I want you to trust Me in your disappointments, and let Me turn your pain into a passion to persevere. Wait on Me, My love. Don’t give up! Rather give in to Me and My perfect plan for you, knowing that I only desire the very best for you.
Love,
Your King and Father who truly knows best
“THE LORD WATCHES OVER YOU – THE LORD IS YOUR SHADE AT YOUR RIGHT HAND.”PSALM 121:5

No comments:

Post a Comment